Pin & Win
2014 Pin & Win Results
Major Prize Winner - Lexus IS 250 F Sport Sedan
Wendy Green, QLD 4165.
- One Million Emirates Skywards Miles - Debbie Bradfield, NSW 2305
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Deluxe Accommodation Package - Chris Sommers, NSW 2077
- TCL Electronics Package - J. Doyle , QLD 4055
2014 is the 20th year of Pin & Win, the VRC's major annual fundraising activity.
It began in 1995, in support of the Australian Red Cross, and since then has raised well in excess of $3.5 million for local charities through the sale of the Melbourne Cup souvenir pins.
Through Pin & Win, the VRC has partnered with 12 different charities over the last 19 years: SecondBite, Vision Australia, Muscular Dystrophy Association, Challenge Cancer Support Network, Australian Red Cross, Mission Australia, Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre, Alfred Hospital, Camp Quality, Kids Help Line, Kids in Crisis and Riding for the Disabled
Standard pins are $5 and limited edition diamante pins are $10.
2014 Melbourne Cup Carnival charity partner
In 2014, Pin & Win proceeds will support SecondBite to provide food for people in need.
Last year SecondBite raised over $543,000 during the Melbourne Cup Carnival – which broke all previous Pin & Win records - and was enough to provide over 1.35 million healthy, nutritious meals for vulnerable Australians and their families.
- First Prize: A 2014 Premium Silver Lexus IS 250 F Sport Sedan valued at up to $74,026.20 incl. on-road costs
- Second Prize: 1 Million Emirates Skywards Miles valued at up to $50,000 (excluding airport taxes)
- Third Prize: Hilton Surfers Paradise Deluxe Accommodation package for two adults including economy airfares and five nights’ accommodation in a Relaxation Suite, valued at up to $7,000.
- Fourth Prize: TCL Electronics package comprising: 1 x 65” Smart and Active 3D TV, 1 x 50” Smart and Active 3DTV, 1 x 48” Smart TV with USB PVR, total value $5,247.
Terms and Conditions
The Pin & Win Promotion is only open to “Eligible Entrants”, being individuals who are:
(i) residents of Australia (excluding those in WA);
(ii) over 18 years of age at the commencement of the Promotion Period;
(iii) not employees, directors or other representatives of the Promoter (Victoria Racing Club Limited) or of any beneficiary of the Promotion;
(iv) not involved in the conduct of the Promotion or provision of prizes, or in a position where they may be so involved or able to influence (directly or indirectly) the conduct of the Promotion (including, without limitation, directors or executives of sponsors or retail partners, or individuals involved in the
sale or handling of Pins or entries); and
(v) not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether biological or by adoption) of, or member of the same household as, a person described in paragraph (iii) or
For any enquiries about Pin & Win: